Monday, July 24, 2017

Bitten by the Bug 2 Challenge (Water Fun)

Hi, Crafters!
It's time for a new challenge over at Bitten By the Bug 2!
Remember to always include a 
Cricut cartridge cut or Cricut digital library cut 
on your project plus the current theme. 

This Week's Challenge Theme

Water Fun
(Beach, Pool, Water Parks, etc.)


My Design Team Project


Cricut cartridges:
CTMH, Flower Market - Sailboat
Life Is a Beach - Beach Chair, Turtle, Flip Flops, Sandcastle, Seagulls, Leaf, Waves

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Don't forget to link up your Cricut project over at Bitten By the Bug 2!


6 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this! Great use of Cricut cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janis, you really rocked this challenge. I love all the beachy cuts and the beautiful paper. Wow, this is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janis, your layout is fabulous! I may have to scraplift this for photos of my next visit to my Florida family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5:moknowsallJuly 29, 2017 at 2:39 AM
    I love anything made with Life's a Beach. Your layout is so colorful, it just shouts summer fun!

    ReplyDelete