Sunday, May 7, 2017

A Card A Day In May - 7

#acardadayinmay2017



I’m participating in #acardadayinmay2017 
started by Robyn of My Pink Stamper in 2016.

This is an opportunity for me to hand make and mail out 31 cards in the month of May. It’s my goal to inspire, encourage, and share not only my love of hand made crafts, but also share a part of me with you, and hopefully brighten your day knowing you are loved and in my thoughts today. We all love Happy Mail days! Have a Blessed Day. Smiles!


Stampin' Up Word Window punch
Jaded Blossom, Happy Summer stamp set
MFT Die-namics stitched rectangle dies
pattern papers from scraps
Aqua card base

3 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love the image and colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulously cheerful card :D What a lovely idea to send all those "happy mail" cards. Thank you for joining in at CWWC challenge XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at CWWC Challenge.

    ReplyDelete