Thursday, March 31, 2016

Cardz 4 Galz Ch# 19

Hi, everyone! Today I am sharing the new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz.
Hope you'll join us this week!

This Week's Challenge:

Springtime

My Design Team Project:


BasicGrey, Tea Garden, 6x6 paper pad
Clear Gems (Walmart)
My Favorite Things, Zig Zag stitched dies
Tim Holtz, Walnut Stain, distress ink



Like this card? Find it in my Etsy shop.



Link up here:


Hope you'll join us this week!
See you tomorrow.

Submitted

Fusion - photo inspiration or sketch or both (I used flowers from the photo)

7 comments:

  1. This is lovely Janis -Simon Says has an anything goes challenge if you wish to upload - I enter there weekly - have a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Janis!! Love this image!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layering and gorgeous flowers. Thanks for joining Fusion x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image!! I love it.
    Thank you for entering the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY challenge #177-“Anything goes” for this challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mix of patterns and stamping - love the layered panels and wonderful floral hat! thanks for joining in on the Fusion Challenge! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete