Saturday, September 26, 2015

Tin of Cards - Set One

It's the weekend! What do you have planned?
I think I'm going to do some crafting, some reading, and definitely some Project Life Scrapbooking. I downloaded the app around Christmas or so when it was like 99 cents or something cheap.
I haven't been using it too much, but I think I'm going to test out creating a page and having them print it for me. Not sure if that's going to be enough hands on for me or not, but you never know until you try.

Today I want to share with you one of the four sets of cards that come in the Tin of Cards kit. I do love kits. They make card making super simple and oh so satisfying. This card is what grabbed me first when I saw this kit.  I love the whimsy background and gold epoxy hearts. Plus that diecut heart swirl is pretty fun. All of the card designs in this kit have a uniqueness about them. All different, and all giving amazing results.

Two of these cards I stamped with HAPPY, and two with THANKS.
You can choose any sentiment to stamp on them.


This is what the kit looks like in the 2015-2016 Stampin' Up Annual Catalog on page 110. I didn't mention it before, but the kit does come with envelopes as well as supplies to complete 16 cards of 4 designs. You'll need ink, acrylic block, and adhesive. You'll also need a stamp set. I recommend the Tin of Cards stamp set that coordinates perfectly with this kit. You'll also receive in your kit the beautiful teal tin to store your cards and 9 tab dividers with cardstock you can decorate them with if you choose.

copyright Stampin' Up
In addition to the Tin of Cards kit, I also used the coordinating stamp set called Tin of Cards sold separately.

I'll be back tomorrow with another set from this same kit.
All of the cards are pretty fabulous.

If you want a little bit of Stampin' Up fun every single month delivered directly to your door,

Sign up for Paper Pumpkin HERE.

Thanks for visiting with me today! 
See you tomorrow! 

4 comments: