Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Weight Watchers Wednesday



That is so our two girl doggies!  LOL

How was your Weight Watchers week last week? Did you weigh yourself at least once during the week?  Are you happy with the scale?  I know you are doing a great job. Keep up the good work!


Last Friday I had a good weigh-in. Down -1.6 pounds for a total of -33.6 so far. I can't believe I'm seeing these numbers, and I'm so thankful! I texted my hubby that morning and told him my weight and how much I'd lost. He always gives me enthusiastic responses. (He's very supportive and encouraging.) I'm now in the 160's! Barely, but I'm there!!


I bought a little white and red dress a few weeks ago. I was going to take a BEFORE and CURRENT picture with it, but I put it on yesterday, and it's too big now. At first, my shoulders dropped and I was sad it didn't fit good like it did when I bought it.  But then I thought, wait a minute. This is actually GOOD news!  LOL


Short post today. I think I talked your ears off last Wednesday.
Enjoy the rest of your day, and remember, YOU GOT THIS!
:) Janis
If you'd like to join me in Weight Watchers, please use this link.
Shop AVON 24/7 with me

1 comment:

  1. How awesome that you lost 1.6 lbs this time Janis!! You are doing so good with the weight lose. I'm in awe of you! I love that you bought a new dress last week and already it is too big for you-how amazing is that?!! Keep up the great work, it is really paying off for you! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete