Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Lip Balm Holders


Thank you so much for stopping by today to see what I'm up to! As you know, we are in the process of moving .... again .... some of my crafty things are in North, and some are still here at the Lake. I'm so out of sorts. But I'm trying to get some crafting done because 1) I have withdrawals when I don't. 2) I've got things I need to make for different reasons!  I'll be glad to be finished with moving.

Today I made some lip balm holders as a little thank you to stick in new customer AVON orders. I think they turned out so cute! Some of the print and cut bees I cut out without a white shadow and some with. I like them both ways.



  • Sil ID# 24620 - Lip Balm card
  • Miss Kate Cuttables - Happy Bee - print and cut
  • Sil ID# 20452 - Scallop and Circles
  • Sil ID# 82430 - Hillside / Horizon
  • Cardz TV Stamps - Bigger Everyday Sayings
I love this little lip balm cut.   I used some pop dots between some of the layers for dimension and fun. Can't wait to stick these in AVON customer order bags. I hope the customers enjoy these little lip balm holders as much as I enjoyed making them and giving them.

Enjoy the rest of your day! Hugs & Smiles!
:) Janis

6 comments:

  1. Okay... these are adorable!!! LOVE the idea to give the to customers too.... they'll love this!!! They're super CUTE! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. super adorable ! Your customers will love them !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in awe of your crafting while moving Janis! I don't think I could craft while I was moving. lol I love your cute bee chap stick holders, they are as adorable as it gets. I also love the bee with a white shade and without too. Super cute and I know your customers will love them too! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now these are just way to cute Janis!!! Those bees are adorable! I'm with Brenda, I love them both with and without the white shade. And that bee paper is just awesome! Now where is it from?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super cute...great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are the cutest ever!! I love the sweet bumblebee's! Super fun gift idea to!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete