Saturday, May 23, 2015

Ladybug Box of Chocolate!

When I saw this little Ladybug Box in the Silhouette store's New section, I knew I had to have it. It's so CUTE!

(You will see me switching back and forth in my crafting from the Cricut Explore Air machine to the Silhouette Cameo machine. They are both great crafting tools. Sometimes I'll just use my paper cutter and stamps too. Hope you'll enjoy all my crafting styles and keep visiting me.)

  • Cardstock from Anna Griffin's 12x12 floral collection
  • Sil ID# 79765 - Ladybug Box
  • Sil ID# 25178 - Tags
  • Black Twine
  • Real Red ink from SU
  • Cardz TV Stamps "More Foodie Punnies" (NEW set!)
  • Peanut Butter M&M's in the box....... yummy........


Thanks for stopping by today!
:) Janis

5 comments:

  1. Oh how SWEET Janis!! What a cute treat box! :) Have a Wonderful Memorial Day Weekend! :)


    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love the little lady bug:) I just picked up some different lady bug files earlier in the week and can't wait to make a few!
    Have a great Memorial Day weekend!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little ladybug chocolate box is adorable Janis! I love sweet ladybugs and I love seeing all the different ways you craft. I love using my Cricut machines and I am loving SVG's, and I love using just my stamps and dies at times. It's fun to change it up and play with different things! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable. Have a wonderful Memorial day weekend.

    ReplyDelete