Friday, August 29, 2014

Marathon Post # 13 - Pumpkin Tag - Thanks



Are you ready for a crafting marathon? I'll be posting projects throughout the day, so be sure to check my blog often and scroll down to see all the fun going on in my craft room!!

Post #13

It's been 12 hours since I started posted projects every hour. Scroll down to see all the posts from earlier this morning. Ready for a Pumpkin tag? I have 4 pumpkin tags to show you!

  



  • Silhouette ID# 43062 (set of 4 different style tags)
  • Silhouette ID# 61252 (pumpkin)
  • Tim Holtz Walnut Stain - ink around edges
  • The Modern Meadow - pattern paper
  • Timeless Twine - Kraft Brown
  • Ribbon from stash
  • Pop dot for middle pumpkin layer to add dimension

Gobble, Gobble,
:) Janis

DoubleClick  AKA A Busy Bee - fruit ch (is pumpkin a fruit?)

10 comments:

  1. WOW, these are fabulous. I really love the first one on the second row.
    Have a creative day.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are a card, tag, box making machine Janis! Everything looks amazing and I am loving seeing all your beautiful tags, cards and boxes. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this pumpkin tag! Please come and enter this in my fruit challenge, we would love to have you join in! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes pumpkin is a fruit! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

      Delete
  4. Your four different tags are beautiful and so festive! The inking looks amazing and love the pumpkins:) Awesome colors :)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty assortment of tags! Thanks for joining us over at DoubleClick Skittles Challenge~
    DT-Shirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tags are always wonderful! Thanks for sharing at DoubleClick Skittles this week for our fruit challenge.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    DoubleClick Skittles DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Janis!! Your tag is fabulous! I love your pumpkin!! Nicely done. Thank you for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad to see I was not alone in choosing to create a fruit project using pumpkins. LOL. Love this tag. Thanks for sharing with us at DoubleClick Connections.

    ~DT Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are beautiful. I think the first one is my favorite because I love the chevrons. But, I really can't decide because of the lovely papers behind the third tag. Overall, these are just beautiful. Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge - DT Faith

    ReplyDelete