Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Action Wobble Moose Card

To see my Reindeer Door Hanger (3rd in the Door Hanger Series)... click HERE

Happy Hump Day!

The card I want to show you today was inspired by Gwen @ This & That.

This fun card uses a Scallop Card Base from SVG Cutting Files. When I purchased and opened the cut file, I noticed a black circle included. What was that for? I had to ask Gwen, and she kindly responded. It's for resizing your cut files. You just resize the group of cut files so that the circle is 1". That way you'll know your card will be A2 size. How smart is that? The cut file for the layering pieces for this card also has the black circle for sizing. Very smart. Of course I didn't know that when I was making my card. I just cut it the way it landed on my mat. My card measures 6 7/8" x 5 3/8". I'll be sticking this cutie in a padded envelope with some other goodies for a special friend, so the size was no problem at all for me.

Here's my card:



This ADORABLE Moose is also from SVG Cutting Files. He's attached with an Action Wobble from The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Castle Shoppe. He wiggles back and forth like he's enjoying a fun ride or something. LOL


LOVE this tag! The tag base is from "Tags & Backgrounds" at Miss Kate Cuttables. Inked around the edges with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress ink. Stamped with "Sahara Sand" ink by Stampin' Up with a SU sentiment from "A Dozen Thoughts." Tulle is "Crumb Cake" also by SU. All of the decorative papers are also from SU.

Shop Stampin' Up with me HERE.


I adhered the fold over flap on both sides with 1/4" Score Tape also from the Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Castle Shoppe. Holly Leaves is a Martha Stewart punch. Buttons from the Royal Castle Shoppe. I stuck some Action Wobbles in the pocket also from the Royal Castle Shoppe

Easy, fast, and giggle inducing card. Time to get it in the package and off in the mail to someone special!

Enjoy the rest of your Hump Day, and thanks for stopping by! Don't forget, starting January 7th, I'll be hosting linking parties here on my blog in the LINKY PARTY page tab. Come back and link up your crafty projects of any kind that fits our theme. New Linky Party every other Tuesday. We can't wait to get started!! And if you've read my post all the way to the end here, then I'll give you a secret head's up... the first linky party is going to be Balloons. Shhhhh...... Now you have plenty of time to get working on your project for our first linky party!

This project entered in Make It Monday (anything goes), Crafting From the Heart (anything goes), Crafting By Design (wrap it up), and  Crafty Catz (anything goes).

HO HO HO  :) Janis

8 comments:

  1. This turned out so cute Janis! Great idea putting him on an action wobble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card Janis..wish I see him wobble..lol..
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous creation, thanks for playing along with our challenge at CRAFTY CATZ....Merry Christmas X Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card love the moose! Thanks for joining us at Crafting From The Heart! Angie-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute card! The moose is adorable!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ho Ho Ho this is so dang cute!!!!! Saw you on MIM- here for a closer look : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous project and such a great idea. I saw this on MIM and just had to pop over to have a closer look.
    Hugs, Vilinke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just stopped by from MIM to take a closer look at your card. It's adorable. Sure to bring on the smiles.

    ReplyDelete