Monday, October 24, 2011

Pooh Love

This card was made for a good friend. I'm mailing her a little 'warm fuzzy' today. The worm on this card was cut twice and then popped up with foam squares for dimension.

#284 Outside
#284 Inside
Here are all the details:

POOH & FRIENDS


Pooh sitting p. 22 cut @ 3 3/4". Keypad overlay Row 1, Column 7.
Worm p. 22 cut @ 1" outside of card & 1 1/2" inside of card. Keypad overlay Row 1, Column 7. Black tiny rhinestone used for worm eye. 


Pooh hat p. 58 cut @ 1 3/4". Keypad overlay Row 5, Column 3.
Tree Log p. 58 cut @ 2". Keypad overlay Row 5, Column 3.


Grass p. 29 cut @ 1" outside of card & 1 1/2" inside of card. Keypad overlay Row 2, Column 4.

LACY LABELS


Sentiment mat "Congrats" cut twice. Once @ 1 1/4" with Shadow and again at 1 1/2" with Shadow. Keypad overlay Row 4, Column 10.


K Andrew Designs stamp set CRAFTY FRIENDS used for sentiment.


My favorite stamp in this set is, "Don't make me de-friend you!" LOL  Too funny!

Hope all you guys are having a fun day!  Smiles! :) Janis

9 comments:

  1. super cute Janis! love seeing sweet pooh bear!!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janis,
    You did a great job on your Pooh card and I love how you did the little worm. A completely awesome card.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the sweetest card. Great job. Pooh looking at that lil worm is precious.

    Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card Janis, I love it and the sentiment is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! I think I may have to make one into a birthday card. TFS it :)

    Happy Scrappin'

    Sue B
    http://susanascorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, LOVE, Love this card. I have this cartridge and I have to make this card. It is wonderful. Thank you for providing detailed directions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how sweet!!! And you did the inside! Love it all!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, this is adorable!!! I don't know why but I just love that little worm. :)

    Pam
    simply-pam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable! Terrific little scene and I just love Winnie the Pooh! Great job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete