Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Digi Design Team Call for Paper Playtime

Hi all my Crafty friends!  My Challenge Blog, PAPER PLAYTIME, is looking for 2 new Digi Design Team members.  Do you like to create with Digital Images? If so, this may be something you'd be interested in.

Paper Playtime has several Digi Sponsors for our Digi Monday each month. Digi Mondays are always the LAST Monday of the month.  We are looking for applicants who love using Digi images and feel comfortable creating with them.  As part of the Digi Design Team, you are only required to submit ONE project a month!

Our Digi Mondays are very popular with hundreds of participants each month.

If you would like to be considered for our Digi Design Team, here's what you need:
1) You MUST have a blog
2) You must be familiar and comfortable using Digi images
3) You must be committed to getting your project done each month and submitted on time. (We recommend you finish your project early and get it submitted to us so if something comes up later in the month, your project is already done.)

We will provide you with FREE digi images from the sponsor you are assigned to for you to use in your project each month. You should receive the image(s) during the first week of the month so you have all month to get it done.  When using this image for your Paper Playtime post OR for any other post, you MUST link back to the sponsor every time.

If this is something you are interested in applying for, please submit your name, email, and blog link with the INKLINKZ button below.  In addition, please email me, Janis, at northrose@slowar.com attaching a few projects you've created with digi images.  Remember, we are only looking to add 2 new Digi Design Team members.

Thanks for considering joining our team! We look forward to hearing from you!


2 comments:

  1. Janis, I wanted to let you know I tried to email you twice & both times I received an error message stating your mailfolder is full. Not sure if this is something you need to fix or not. I'll try again tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using digis...that's about all I play with anymore...lol! I will keep my fingers crossed! Off to send my email too! :D

    hugz
    xx Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete