Monday, October 25, 2010

PAPER PLAYTIME CH#22 - HALLOWEEN


Hey, guys!  Isn't this door hanger cute?!  This week at PAPER PLAYTIME Challenge #22 is to make any HALLOWEEN paper project you want to make.  Our sponsor this week is THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE.   I used this image from them.  So cute!  I colored it with Crayola markers and Crayola crayons.  No fancy high dollar Copics for me.  I like my crayons and markers just fine.  :)

The circles were cut with the Cricut using CREATE A CRITTER page 43 cut @ 5".
I threaded some orange and green ribbon through the holes on the outer circle, tied a bow, added some jute for the hanger, and VOILA!  Ta-Daa!  'Tis done.

Come play along with us at PAPER PLAYTIME!  Who knows? You may be this week's winner of some nifty FREE DIGIS!!


Janis

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!!!! Now why didn't I think of a door hanger?! :)

    ReplyDelete