Thursday, September 23, 2010

HALLOWEEN DANCE CARD WITH HAPPY HAUNTINGS



My friend, Sharon, from MeeMees Creations, sent me some Happy Hauntings Cuts!  Yeah!  I love getting mail!  So I used the Mr. and Mrs. Frankenstien to make this card.  I felt like with that huge green ribbon it almost looked like they were at a dance. LOL
Kraft cardstock cut A2 size Tent Style
Background papers from $1 pack at Target
Skull and Spider in ribbon from confetti pack from Target for $2
Pop up Squares from Therm O Web to pop up Mr & Mrs Frankie
Enjoy!
I'll probably be doing some Halloween Minis this week.  
My friend, Sheree, over at Cravin Scrappin' has been emailing me great YouTube mini album finds.  I'm psyched now to make some minis!


Janis

5 comments:

  1. This is too cute!! I love those cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your video with the Hauntings. I'm amazed at all the pre-made cut outs you have. That would take me HOURS to do.

    Back to your card- it's cute. Thank you for the creation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute!! LOL love it :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Gosh Janis!!! This is just awesome!!! Would have never thought of a dance card! I just love that bg paper and that ribbon. Wonderful, wonderful card!!! I Love It!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card, the colours are just great, very halloweeny indeed!

    ReplyDelete