Friday, September 24, 2010

CREATE A CRITTER REMINDER BOARD


Hello all my bloggy friends!!  Here is a Reminder Board I made with Create A Critter.  I will hang it on our frig with post-it notes to scribble down things to remember.


Create A Critter p.37
Cheese cut @ 3 1/2"
Mouse cut @ 4 1/2" and used Shadow feature
Camera cut @ 3 1/2" and used Shadow feature
Phrase cut @ 3"
Papers from Debbie Mumm stack
Background paper 12"x12" attached to sturdy cardboard (from the back of a paper pack)
Orange paper cut @ 10 1/2" x 10 1/2"
Black strips cut and attached behind orange sheet.  I didn't have anything bigger than 8 1/2" x 11", so I just cut strips and laid them around the outside edges of the orange.  It worked out perfectly.
The post it notes can hang from the bottom strip.
I'll probably punch holes in the top with my Crop-a-dile and hang this on my frig with suction cups.
I was pretty tickled with out it turned out!
Hugs!


Janis


11 comments:

  1. TOO, TOO cute, Janis, and what a great idea! Can't wait to find out where you go on Sunday! I love surprises too! Have tons of fun...hugs to Miss Bonnie!
    Love 'ya,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janis this is ADORABLE! I LOVE it!!!! Fabulous job once again. :D

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's adorable, great idea and nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What else can I say but ADORABLE! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute project. I may have to lift it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea!!! The colors are just wonderful! Love those cuts, too. Have a great time Sunday. Can't wait to see where the surprise trip is to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH WOW...this is way too cool.
    Great job, wonderful layout.
    Hugs...Debi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! I love it and the cricut cutouts are soooo awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Janis

    This is just the CUTEST THING EVER !!! The papers and critters are just perfect. Love the paper you used...I went looking for that stack at Joann's (couldn't find it) now I know why you BOUGHT IT ALL...lol I think I will make me a reminder board too. Thanks for the inspiration

    Hugs & Scraps
    Melissa
    apaperjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So where did you go on Sunday? ENQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW...LOL

    Hugs & Scraps
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Say cheese! This is too too cute! I just love it...can't wait to make mine!

    ReplyDelete