Followers

Saturday, May 22, 2010

WISH believe CREATE love PLAY



This is my submission for
to use buttons plus ribbon, lace or hemp.

WALK IN MY GARDEN
Flower Pots BORDER Feature cut @ 2"
Posy Flowers page 84 cut at various sizes
GIVE A HOOT
Grass page 65 cut @ 2" and 2 pieces added together lengthwise and trimmed
Clear Stamp by Studio G @ Michael's says:
WISH    BELIEVE    CREATE    LOVE    PLAY
Paper from DCWV Ultimate Year, Value Pack, DCWV Flower Shower Spring Stack, & ColorBok Perfect Pages TRAVEL Pack
Buttons & Hemp from Joann's
ENVELOPE MADE WITH MARTHA STEWART SCORING BOARD SIZE #10
Card base KRAFT Cardstock

Come Play Along!
:)  Janis


3 comments:

  1. Hiya Janis!

    I love this card, I am trying to work on my mini album but I may have to stop and try this challenge. I heart buttons and ribbons so we'll see... I hope it's a beautiful day in AK and you're having a great Saturday! :)
    StephanieD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love all the brillant colors.

    Hugs
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! Mary always comes up with fun challenges. :)

    ReplyDelete