Thursday, May 27, 2010

SO DEAR


I love the CREATE A CRITTER cartridge!!
Brown card base from Value Pack pre-scored for easy folding!
Red gingham background paper cut @ 5 1/4" x 4" (from DCWV Flower Shower Spring Stack)
Tan background paper cut @ 5" x 3 3/4" (from DCWV Ultimate Year Stack)
All cuts from page 69 of CREATE A CRITTER
Deer cut @ 3 1/2"
"So Dear" cut @ 1 1/2" (layered offset for slight shadow)
Tulips cut @ 2" and 1 1/2" (layered on top of each other with foam squares)
Ribbon from Joann's
All solid papers from Value Pack (4"x4" pack - love these!)

I'm having so much fun!
If you haven't submitted your VACATION card, layout, or other project, please see the post at the top of this page and play along!  All future challenges will be posted to my other blog Paper Playtime!
I'm NOT putting together a Design Team for this blog.
Instead I'm just asking volunteers to sign up to be the PAPER QUEEN for any week that's available to provide a project based on the theme for inspiration.  Of course, you can always sign up for more than one week.  I'm scheduling QUEENs through the end of the year.  If you have a week you'd like to be featured, please email me at 66cricket@gmail.com.  I will give you that theme as soon as you sign up so you'll have plenty of time to work on your project.
THANKS!!!!
:)  Janis

4 comments:

  1. Awwh how cute. Why didn't I think of that title for the dear LOL!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable! I love the colors. This is the one critter I haven't cut yet from the CAC cart. I might have to give this one a go.
    TFS
    StephanieD :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, I LOVE THIS!!!!! It has that (don't take this the wrong way) 60s/70s retro kitschy-camp fabulousness that I adore! The dear is so stinkin' cute and I love the colors you used, esp. the red. Awesome card, Janis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet:) I love the colors you chose and the design. You know how I love CAC too:)

    ReplyDelete