Monday, June 26, 2017

Bitten by the Bug 2 Challenge (Summer Nights)


Hi, Crafters!
It's time for a new challenge over at Bitten By the Bug 2!
Remember to always include a 
Cricut cartridge cut or Cricut digital library cut 
on your project plus the current theme. 

This Week's Challenge Theme


June 26 - Summer Nights (stars, fireflies, bonfires, etc.)


My Design Team Project


I love using my Cricut to create fun scrapbook layouts!
Cricut cartridges used...

Campin' Critters: 
Rabbit with guitar, deer peeking around tree, bear peeking around tree, 
porcupine roasting marshmallow, squirrel reading nighttime story

My Quiet Book: grass

Create a Critter: camp fire

Zoo Day:  JUNE 2017

Cardz TV Stamps




Thanks so much for stopping by.
Don't forget to link up your Cricut project over at Bitten By the Bug 2!



7 comments:

  1. This layout is so stinkin' cute! Oh my gosh, I could gush on and on, but I am just going to say - you do amazing work. I love this!!

    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Janis You sure created one Super Adorable Layout!! Your scene is so cute and all of your critters are as precious as can be!! Love your total design!! All of your creative ideas came together for a spectacular scrapped Page!! You so did an Outstanding Creative Job!! you are obpne very talented scrapper!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love the Camping Critters Cartridge! This layout is so wonderful with all the Critters and fabulous design. It really pops! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janis! Thought I would POP in one last time before my trip! Your layout is ADORABLE! I LOVE the skunk holding the stick w/the marshmallow! Super CA-UUTE!
    I hope you have a wonderful 4th! See ya when I get back! Oh and HAPPY Birthday Early.. since I won't be around on FB to wish you one on your special day! Hope it's FANTASTIC! Big Hugs!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. magnificent layout - I just love Campin Critters - your placement and the colors go so well together - FUN FUN FUN summertime adventures to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete