Friday, May 19, 2017

You're a TWEETIE

#acardadayinmay2017


I’m participating in #acardadayinmay2017 
started by Robyn of My Pink Stamper in 2016.

This is an opportunity for me to hand make and mail out 31 cards in the month of May. It’s my goal to inspire, encourage, and share not only my love of hand made crafts, but also share a part of me with you, and hopefully brighten your day knowing you are loved and in my thoughts today. We all love Happy Mail days! Have a Blessed Day. Smiles!



Shaped cards are so cute!
The birdcage shape was cut out with metallic gold. 
It's hard to tell that from the photo, but it's pretty cool in person.
White gel pen used for a little doodling.
Purple button
Purple extra thick twine from Stampin' Up
Stampin' Up Speech Bubble dies


3 comments:

  1. Janis, your tag is colorful and adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janis,
    what a very super card and such a great design.
    Love this wonderful shape and design.
    I notice you have disappeared from my followers list, and I have lost 2 other people recently just wonder if it's blogger playing around again.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete