Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Sunny Day Crafting Ch# 33 Scrapbook Layout

Before I show you my scrapbook layout for this challenge, please know that this is a Courtney Lane design. She is amazing! She includes the Cricut Explore files in her blog posts too. I used her file to create my own and added some of our family photos.

 



And now with our family photos on it!








Close To My Heart, Cricut ARTISTRY bundle (with physical cartridge)
Collection includes the following:
1–cartridge (700 images; shapes, layers, banners, borders, backgrounds, and font)3–My Acrylix® D-size stamp sets1–Enchantment cardstock combo pack



Close To My Heart, Cricut ARTISTRY bundle (digital cartridge)
Contains the same shapes, stamp sets, and cardstock as the cartridge collection. The only difference is the 700 images are accessed using an online code rather than a physical cartridge.*
*Only available for use with Cricut Explore™ and Cricut Explore Air™

When you purchase a CTMH Cricut bundle, you have the choice to receive the physical cartridge and handbook OR you can choose the digital cartridge for a little less. Either one you choose, you still get the bundle items with it.
Link up your project at Sunny Day Crafting

3 comments: