Friday, August 29, 2014

Marathon Post # 16 - Party OWL Night (Tag using Sketch Pens)



Are you ready for a crafting marathon? I'll be posting projects throughout the day, so be sure to check my blog often and scroll down to see all the fun going on in my craft room!!

Post #16

Ready for a tag using the Silhouette Sketch Pens?

Click to enlarge

  • Silhouette ID# 43062 (set of 4 different style tags)
  • Silhouette ID# 47107 (Owl using Sketch Pen)
  • Cardz TV Stamps - For the Birds
  • Chalking - background & image
  • Ribbon from stash

Thanks for stopping by today! 
:) Janis

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...super cute! I love the owl and I am pretty sure that is what I would look like when I stay up to late! Awesome tag!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete