Friday, August 29, 2014

Marathon Post # 14 - Just For You (Tag using Sketch Pens)



Are you ready for a crafting marathon? I'll be posting projects throughout the day, so be sure to check my blog often and scroll down to see all the fun going on in my craft room!!

Post #14

We are in the home stretch. Just 4 more posts after this one.Using the Silhouette Sketch Pens with my Cameo is always a lot of fun. I love to see it drawing the image. Yes, I know I told you that earlier, but it's still true.

Click to enlarge

I used Craftin Desert Divas - Blooming For You


You can buy this stamp set HERE.


  • Silhouette ID# 43062 (set of 4 different style tags)
  • Silhouette ID# 46666 (Flower Swirls using Sketch Pen)
  • Chalking - background & image
  • Craftin Desert Divas - Blooming For You
  • Timeless Twine - Tuxedo Black
  • Lace & Button from stash

This is fun!
:) Janis

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet tag! So many amazing projects and fun tags! You are awesome with all of your creations, so much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the flowers and swirls are fantastic! I am really curious about these pens..your projects are amazing Janis!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete