Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Too Kind Flower Stamp Set

This card is made especially for ABC Challenges (All Beautiful Cards). The challenge this week is DOUBLY EMBOSSED - either use 2 different embossing folders (which I did on this card) or use dry and wet embossing on the same card. The sketch I used for this card came from the ABC Design Team member, Patty. You can see Patty's card on her blog HERE. Yesterday I got in a small Stampin' Up order of Pumpkin Pie ink, cardstock, and ribbon along with the TOO KIND stamp set.


  • Cardstock: 105117 Pumpkin Pie, 108641 Wild Wasabi, 100730 Whisper White
  • Embossing folder: 117335 Perfect Polka Dots
  • Stamp Sets: 130447 Too Kind
  • Inks: 126945 Pumpkin Pie, 126983 Calypso Coral, 126959 Wild Wasabi
  • Ribbon: 119253 Pumpkin Pie
  • Non-SU supplies: embossing folder on bottom and pattern paper
Too Kind
130447 wood mount
130450 clear mount


Thanks for stopping by today. :) Janis

4 comments:

  1. I just LOVE this double embossed card. It would be perfect as an OWH card! Pumpkin Pie is one of my fav colors of cardstock.
    Hugs,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh soooo lovely. I wanted to CASE Patty's card too :o) LOVE the colors you used. Thanks so much for joining us this week at ABC Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card the colors are so soft and subtle just so pretty. You really do a great job at stamping and embossing. You are just so talented and creative.
    I do miss your Cricut projects but glad you are having so much fun with your Stampin' Up goodies and your Silhouette. You deserve all the fun in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is beautiful! I love how you embossed the flower panel. I'm so flattered that you cased my card, you made my day! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ABC Challenges! I hope you'll play along with us next week too :)

    ReplyDelete