Monday, March 25, 2013

Happy Birthday (Napkin Fold Card)

Happy Monday! Here's the Napkin Fold birthday card I made for our son, Jimmy, last weekend.




I followed Dawn's instructional video... HERE.

Card base BoBunny Double Dots. Shop TSQ... HERE.

Pattern paper from Echo Park Boy's Life.

Cardz TV Stamps "Good Times" for all sentiments.

Sentiments stamped using Stampin' Up "Brilliant Blue" ink. Shop SU with my rep, Debra... HERE.

Fiskars Cloud punch. Edges inked with Stampin' Up "Bliss Blue".

Doodlecharms Sun with shadow p. 96 cut @ 1 1/2".

Car from Beep Beep Lite cartridge.

Grass from Every Day Paper Dolls p. 77.

Fiskars Scallop and Circle punch used on closure band.

Thanks for stopping by today! :) Janis

Entered:
(updated soon)

6 comments:

  1. Neat card! I love the fold and love how your decorated yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a fun and great card. Gosh girl you did a fantastic job on this your talents just keep on growing and growing I swear there isn't anything on Gods' green earth that you can't craft. I know you saw the directions and voila "look what I did" but hey it still takes talent to do whatcha done did. I always marvel at your creative talents. You are just so good and you leave me speechless 99.9 percent of the time the other itty bitty percent I still run at the mouth 'cause to know me I love to talk my mom always said (since I started talking full sentences at 1 year old) that I was vaccinated with a phonograph needle so there ya go....you do render me speechless....whew bet you needed to take a break during my comment I mean letter. Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Janis! Your card is fabulous! Love all the folds and your fun design. Great Job. Have a great Monday. ~Tami

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun fold, great papers and I bet he loved it.

    Hugs Nana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting fold very nice card.
    Have a great week
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete