Tuesday, February 28, 2012

How does your garden GROW?

Project #68 of this year
Good morning!
Before I tell you about my card, don't miss I'm doing a Design Team call for a 52 Tags in 2012 team!! Woo-Hoo! If you are interested & want more details, shoot me an email at
craftyjanis@live.com.

A2 size card (5 1/2" x 4")
White cardstock base (from Walmart)
Background papers from Studio G (Walmart 97 cent 12"x12" pack), ColorBok "Spring Morning" (Walmart $5 pack), and Recollections.
Buttons from Hobby Lobby.
Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder used for eggshell.
Another lizard looking folder used for Croc's tummy.
Photo corners were created using a Stampin' Up 1 3/8" square punch. :)
ELEGANT EDGES used for Sentiment Banner p. 51 cut @ 1" and 1 1/4" for shadow ends.


CROCS RULE (Lite cartridge) for Croc in Egg cut @ 3".


Mary's Cardz TV Stamps "Think Spring" for stamped sentiment.


Thanks for stopping by today!
:) Janis

4 comments:

  1. What a cute and fun card Janis. Just a quick question, should I change my email address I have for you? Don't want to lose touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Dimensions on this one.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete