Tuesday, February 22, 2011

TACKY TUESDAY'S CHALLENGE FOR FEBRUARY

The challenge this time (my first time playing) is to use the chick cut from SIMPLY CHARMED page 35 AND you must use the word "CHICK" in your sentiment.
All entries are posted on the Facebook Group TACKY TUESDAY'S.
CLICK HERE to visit September Ninth to see all the Design Team's projects and read more about this challenge.
Card #42

This card was easy and fun to make!
All solid papers are Recollections.
Cardbase is A2 size blue.
Yellow mat is cut @ 4 1/8" x 5 3/8".
Blue pattern paper lantern paper from
K & Company The Best of Brenda Walton 
cut @ 4" x 5 1/4".
Chick from SIMPLE CHARMED page 35 cut @ 3".
"Hey Chickie!" sentiment is My Pink Stamper clear stamp.

Hope you'll play along with us!

6 comments:

  1. awww...cute :) I love simply , I think you'll love it too:)
    HUGS !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. So glad that you are entering these challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhh how sweet!! Love the lantern paper, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love the background paper! Such a cute card...thanks for sharing!

    Lisa
    prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! Love your work! I have a blog award for you--just visit my blog to pick it up!
    Glenda
    http://glendascards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete