Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Mary's Cupcake Challenge

Card #9
Good morning, everyone!
Everybody loves Cupcakes, right?!  Yummy!

Here is my card for CardzTV's Cupcake Challenge!

I've been thinking a lot about cupcakes latley... no, not because I'm hungry, but because I will be hosting a CUPCAKE BLOG HOP on Saturday, February 26th starting RIGHT HERE!  So when I saw Mary was having a CUPCAKE Challenge, I thought, YEAH!  Cupcakes!!

My card is 6" x 6" - not a size I usually make, but I wanted to make a huge cupcake that took up most of the space on a card.
My card base is cut from DCWV The Vintage Collage Stack.

CREATE A CRITTER cupcake page 36 cut @ 5" using assort paper scraps.
CREATE A CRITTER dino page 50 cut @ 4".
"Hello, Cupcake!" printed from computer with Minya Nouvelle @ 22 pts.
Cherry was run through the Xyron and then glittered.

Hop over to CARDZTV and join the challenge!  Ends this Friday.

And don't forget to come back here February 26th for
the HELLO, CUPCAKE BLOG HOP!  Fun, Fun, Fun!!



6 comments:

  1. This cupcake card is sooo cute.As always you are such a great inspiration!!
    Thanks, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too Cute!! I love cupcakes!! The paper stack is so pretty! TFS

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!!! That paper stack looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute a muffin bigger than a dyno tooo cut.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute card. love the google-eyed cupcake. Can't wait for the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SOOO CUTE !!! Janis, can't wait for you hop :)

    ReplyDelete