Wednesday, August 25, 2010

EXCITING NEWS OVER AT CRICUT CARDZ CHALLENGE!

Good morning!!  I have some very exciting news for you this morning!  I am a very proud and honored new member of the Cricut Cardz Challenge Design Team!  Wooo-Hoooo!!


Mary, owner of Cricut Cardz Challenge, was one of the very first people I met in the blogging world a few years ago.  She has always been super sweet, honest, generous, incredibly talented, and oh such a great friend.  So I am very honored and very proud to be a part of her talented team now.  I have great respect for her and all she does!  


CCC's new challenge is up today! 
"For challenge # 39, make a card for "Back to School", using any cartridges or colors you'd like. Post your name and a link to your card in Mr Linky by midnight EST, Tuesday, August 31st. If you're chosen by random.org as the winner, your name will be entered in the grand prize drawing for August! Good luck everyone!"
I encourage you to hope over to Cricut Cardz Challenge and check out the inspiration from the Design Team, see all the new Design Team Members, check out their blogs, and play along in this challenge.  You'll enjoy every minute of it!!


Here is my card I made this morning for this theme.

Card base Green from Value Pack (pre-scored for easy folding!)
Cricut Cart: CREATE A CRITTER
Zebra page 47 cut @ 3 1/4" with Recollections paper
Cricut Cart: EVERY DAY PAPER DOLLS
Butterfly page 30 cut @ 3/4" Real Dial Size
Cricut Cart:  GIVE A HOOT
Suns page 64: Yellow sun cut @ 1 3/4"; Orange sun cut @ 1 1/2"
Sentiment printed from computer with font "Catchup" @ 14 pt.
Background paper Recollections "Summer Flower" from Michael's (got it last night for 9 cents!)
Colorbox Black Ink for edging around background paper and sentiment

I hope everyone has a FAB Wednesday!  Don't forget to hop over to Cricut Cardz Challenge and join in the fun!!


Janis

19 comments:

  1. Your card is awesome! I am working on mine on my Gypsy right now. Congrats on the design team - me too :) I'm part of Team 2. Can't wait to see what you create!

    michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Janis, I am so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the team, Janis. We're glad to have you. Love your school themed card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Janis! I look forward to creating with you as new DT members! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I know what your secret was!!! Congrats!!! I'm so excited and happy for you!! You are so deserving of this honor!! Love you zebra school card. He is just tooo toooo cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are offical Scrapping Sisters! Congrats on making the Cricut Cardz Challenge Design TEam! Can't wait to get to get started!! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are offical Scrapping Sisters! Congrats on making the Cricut Cardz Challenge Design TEam! Can't wait to get to get started!! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoo! I am so excited that you are now a part of your CCC family! :) This zebra card is soooo cute!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your zebra card...the sentiment is so cute. I look forward to getting to know you and I'm sure we'll have so much fun designing for CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Janis-
    Thank you so much for your sweet comments that you left on my blog! I am so excited to be working with you at CCC! Congratulations on making the team! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on being on the CCC design team. It will be great to see your projects you make.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on making the DT! Looking forward to working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card! Congrats on being part of the DT (me --> team 2). Can't wait to see what you have in store!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love, love, love this card. Thx for stopping by my blog. Just wanted to say that I'm thrilled to be on the CCC DT with you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats I cant wait to see what you come up with. I'm so excited I'll be on team #1 see you soon.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Janis

    Congrats on the design team.. Your creativity is truly amazing. I also notice you are living in Augusta, Ga. Well I live in Hephzibah (small world HUH?).So that makes us scrappin sister neighbors...lol

    Hugs & Scraps
    Melissa
    apaperjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have great cards.I look forward to being on CC design with you .

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your card and that saying is too perfect!!!
    congrats on the dt :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I looooooove this card! I'm so excited to be on the CCC DT too. I look forward to being on the team with you :)

    www.crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete