Tuesday, June 22, 2010

SWEET ELEPHANT

OUTSIDE
INSIDE

Awwww, I just think this elephant is so sweet.  And look!  I actually did something to the inside of my card this time.  That's what?  The 2nd time I've decorated the inside?  :)

Today is Tuesday, June 22, 2010 (If my scheduled posts are working correctly.  Actually, I'm typing this on Thursday, June 10th)

I can't wait to get my scrapbooks out and do some page layouts with all these fun Create A Critter images!

Card base Purple from Value pack pre-scored for easy folding.
Papers from DCWV Flower Shower Spring Stack
Cricut Cartridge:  CREATE A CRITTER
OUTSIDE:
Elephant page 55 cut @ 3 1/2" & used Shadow Feature
Medium size Googlie Eyes!
Rhinestone from Joann's
Prima Flower Calypso Pack
Green background paper cut @ 5 1/2" x 4"
Purple background paper cut @ 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
INSIDE:
Green background paper cut @ 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
Cream background paper cut @ 4" x 2 3/4"
Tent page 55 cut @ 1"

Toodles!  :) Janis

5 comments:

  1. Too cute! Love what you did with the inside as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is just too cute for words! great card Janis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Janis! I went back and checked out all the cards you posted while I was at my Sister's. They are all so very very cute!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete