Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Stamped: Inkadinkado Bird Assortment

Oh how I have missed coloring. LOL
Card Base: Kraft cardstock 
Baby Blue background paper: Recollections cut @ 5 1/4" x 4"
Pink background paper Recollections cut @ 5" x 3 3/4"
Patterned background paper: The Best of K & Company
cut @ 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
Bird paper cut @ 3 1/4" x 2 3/4"
Bird Stamp: Inkadinkado Bird Assortment
Bird colored with Crayola crayons and markers
Bird background chalked with Stampin' Up chalks


Isn't card making fun?  Smiles, Janis

4 comments:

  1. Love this adorable card Janis! I have something for you @ cardz for u.
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I just love all the clear stamps they have now. I have a bunch of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janis. Sorry it's been so long since I've gotten back to you. Long story - involves 2 falls, sprained wrist and bulged disc... :(
    anyway, I am sending you the package - you probably forgot or gave up on it by now...I am truly sorry. Currently we're in a lake effect blizzard of snow, but it is supposed to be over tomorrow at noon. I will mail the package then. Thanks for everything.

    AND - really cute card! Love birds, I need to get these because I am in love with that cardinal!!

    Hope everyone is ok at your end. Stay warm and safe.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Sue! Wow, sounds like you'be been having a painful time there. Stop it! Yeah - I love looking forward to packages in the mail!!

    ReplyDelete