Sunday, December 27, 2009

Mini Book Series #2

Make a list of all the things you accomplished in 2009 or things you and / or your family did that you don't want to forget.  Or you may just want to pick one memory, elaborate on it telling the whole story possibly writing it on a journal page and then sticking it inside this page.

Whatever comes to mind is great.  These themes are to be used as guidelines, not hard rules.  Have fun with it!

Don't forget to leave a link in the comment section to your created page so we can all come visit and be inspired.

Have fun!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Janis....I just posted my first page for the 2010 mini book series. You can see it here;http://knightqueen.blogspot.com/
    I'll post the second page later this week.

    Hugs
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janis...Yes, you can post my picture and blog, I would feel honored.

    I love your second page...it makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete