Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Funny Bonnie Story

We are moving from an apartment on the 4th floor to an apartment on the 1st floor.  It's a good move because the new apartment is much bigger!

Bonnie and I are loading up a cart with wheels and going back and forth between the 2 apartments this morning moving stuff while Tom is at work.  Just trying to make things easier for him.  He'll have to move the furniture and mattresses and stuff that I can't, so I'm trying to make it as easy for him as possible.  Bonnie is having so much fun pushing the cart. :)  She's a fun girl.

Let me interrupt myself to tell you guys who aren't aware about our special daughter, Bonnie.  She's 15 years old, has special needs, probably on the cognitive level of 1 1/2 - 2 year old in most areas, still wears diapers, has a LOT of Autistic characteristics though not enough to say she's Autistic, extremely limited speech,  and a bundle of fun and laughter.

I was downstairs in the new apartment in our closet unloading some shoes and things and didn't hear her making any noise.  So I said, "Bonnie?"  I faintly heard, "In here!"  I walked out into the den and said again, "Bonnie?"  Still faintly I hear, "In here!"


She's not in her new bedroom, the bathroom, the kitchen.  The lights are off in the laundry room.  I'm befuddled.  I said, "Bonnie, where are you?"  I hear her giggling and again, "In here!"  I opened the closet door in the laundry room and she's in there with the light off, giggling as she hides from me.

I laughed too, but she scares me sometimes!  She's so playful.  She loves to hide things from us like our cell phone, the TV remote, etc.  I just love her fun attitude toward life.

I will be off line today as they move the internet service to the new apartment.  Hopefully, I'll be able to get back on line tomorrow.

For those of you who has asked where my Mama found the cute sock chain purse in a post from yesterday, she laughed and said she can't tell you all her secrets.  (She got it at the Dollar Tree.)  And she said she ordered the Snowman scissors on line and doesn't remember from where.

Hope you guys all have lots of fun today!  Hugs! Janis

4 comments:

  1. Your daughter sounds like a "ray of sunshine"....God Bless her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving is never easy but it sounds like you're having fun with it. Your daughter sounds like a joy.

    I like your mom's response! It's never good to tell ALL your secrets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great! Maybe now you will have more room for a crafting table, however you lost that beautiful view.
    I'm sure their is more positive, being on the 1st floor verses the 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your move, and I enjoyed your little story about your sweet daughter. Have a wonderful 2010, ...
    Carole

    ReplyDelete