Sunday, November 8, 2009

Weekend In Review

No big news or stories to post today.  Saturday we went to see the 3D Disney movie A Christmas Carol.  It was fun!  Bonnie did a lot of jumping and looking over her glasses.  The 3D thing may have been too much for her, but I think she enjoyed it ok.  And then we did our weekend grocery shopping.

Today Tom was going to go on a 20-mile walk, but instead we ended up just chilling together at home.  I talked with my Mama on the phone for a good while.  She's a little down because she says she "can't do anything."  I know it must be frustrating for her.  She wants to vaccuum and mop and clean the house, but she can't.  I told her to just enjoy that someone else is doing it for her. :)  She also would love to ride to the mountains on a day trip, but she can't be in the car josseling around that much.  And she's been to church a few Sundays since she's been home, but an hour of sitting is almost too much for her.  Please keep her in your prayers.  She is doing so much better, and we are all really happy that she is home and recovering.  She needs an emotional boost.

I did several more scrapbook pages Friday.  That is always fun.  I've put that up for a while now until we go off again and take some more pictures, I don't have anything to scrapbook.

We saw some very, very light snow flurries for about 10 minutes today.  Nothing stayed.  Maybe it will snow this week.

Have a fun week.

No comments:

Post a Comment