Monday, November 23, 2009

Soldier Request


Hey, everybody!

Our son, James, is currently serving in Kuwaiit although he does travel all through Iraq.

He sent me a request and I wanted to pass it along to you.

I know many people want to do something for the military to show their respect and thanks, so here is one opportunity for you.

James is asking for a Care Package.  I asked him what he wanted in it and he said Import Tunner Car magazines and Mustang magazines (the new Mustang, not the old one) and of course some junk food.  Can't get that overseas.

If anyone wants to send a package, he will of course share it with his unit.

His address is:

SPC LEWIS, JAMES T.
2TC, 180 TRANS BN
AP, AE  09366

If you do send a package, please let me know so I can give him a heads up and also so I can give you my personal thank you for showing some love to my son.

You guys are so generous and awesome!

Have a fun day and a fun week!

Gobble, Gobble,
Janis

2 comments:

  1. hey janis! i will try to get some stuff pulled together! it will definitely be late but i'm sure it would make them smile just the same! i'm so thankful for the sacrifice your son has made! i hope you and your family have a wondeful thanksgiving!

    hugs,
    mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will see what I can get together to send over to him! I am so thankful for all they are doing for us!
    It has been awhile since I have been able to visit your blog...life has gotten in the way of my play time...lol. But you have alot going on! Hugs to you and yours! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete